Hey Monday - 10 Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

About The Owner

My photo
Im Alyne Chaplin. I was born on 20th of July 1992. \m/ I love metal so damn much. Im a metalica. So? Got a prob ? Dont judge me please ? I dont like to have enemy here. So, just me and my stories. While you read, dont judge my stories. Do follow me too . \m/

Gengs

Monday, May 9, 2011

ola..i'm back..:D setelah sekian lama i didn't update my blog..ehehe..well today nothing special happens,moody day for my cousin vanessa..hmm..pity her..fight with her frens..haiz..budak2 zaman sekarang memang lain,not like other kids before in the past..even our own frens can be our enemy.hell yeah..no one are good ok..in this world no one are 100% perfect..all ppl makes mistake,all ppl deserve second chance..FORGIVE AND FORGET.!!!!! if god can forgive us,y can't we forgive ppl if just for minor mistake.??? pelu ka besar2 kan hal nak kecik..xkan beri pa2 faedah ok..benda ya akan m'dtgkn k'susahan jak..main point here,don't easily trust ppl..eventhough he/she is our bff..coz "bff" CAN BE OUR WORST ENEMY...trust me..mun umo bok staun jagung dh pnde mok gdoh2...pa gk mun dh besar lak..ujung2 main tarik rambut..:DD thats all for today..PEACE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!