Hey Monday - 10 Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

About The Owner

My photo
Im Alyne Chaplin. I was born on 20th of July 1992. \m/ I love metal so damn much. Im a metalica. So? Got a prob ? Dont judge me please ? I dont like to have enemy here. So, just me and my stories. While you read, dont judge my stories. Do follow me too . \m/

Gengs

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

stupid guy named WILLEN GRAY..

last night there's a guy name willen gray on the facebook spoil my night..fucking dude..uhh..hate him..he chatting with me n ask me hang out with me..but i don't want coz i don't even know him..hang out with stranger is not my type..i don't simply "lepak" with people..n i refused to hang out with him,he suddenly scold me..darn..!!!!! bodo punya laki..skati ku lah mok keluar ngan sapa..he try to control my life..motherfucker.!!!! back off la dude..eventhough u say u falling in love with me...100% i will reject u straight away coz u're my type of bf..he text me n say he hates me..i don't care if u hate me..i didn't force u to like me...stupid maniac..he try to compare me with the girls that ever be with him..shut up dude..u don't even meet me yet..u  r not my "friends" or "boyfriend" so,don't easily predict me when u never know me..coz i can be more worst than u thought..u just a guy that i approve in fb just to ba friends..not a guy that i'm gonna remove n block u straight away..don't act like u know me..u don't know every single thing bout me..u just to "emo" n desprate on having a girlfriend..i won't be in a relationship with a guy like u..coz ur not in my list..u name is blacklisted already..u ya yang ngegeh2 mok b'kenalan ngan aku..so just accept my style..i u don't like my style..just easy...back off n never turn back..u're just my past..A GUY LIKE U SHOULD STAY IN HELL..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE END..:)) WITH LOT OF ANNOYING FEELING I POST THIS TO MY BLOG..:D enjoy..\m/