Hey Monday - 10 Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

About The Owner

My photo
Im Alyne Chaplin. I was born on 20th of July 1992. \m/ I love metal so damn much. Im a metalica. So? Got a prob ? Dont judge me please ? I dont like to have enemy here. So, just me and my stories. While you read, dont judge my stories. Do follow me too . \m/

Gengs

Monday, April 25, 2011

my boo pop my day..





today i would like to write about my boo..:) i love him so damn much..we know each other for about one year plus..ehehe..he is the guy that really understand me..n he is my type of bf..he always know how to cheer me up..my day is complete when he is around..he always put the smile on my face..he pop my day every morning..he's kinda cute guy..he is my boo a.k.a my babun..n i am his piggy..:) but we fight alot too..all people will fight in a relationship..so its normal..kadang2 masing2 xmok kalah so it can cause from minor fight to major fight..n that what i hate..uhh..he taking good care of me..he will force me to eat if he know that i didn't even eat..i "wajib" makan..breakfast,lunch,dinner..=.= thats my boo..sometimes he will "membebel" alot if i make a mistake..kalah my mami..ahahahaha..but i still love him..he m'bebel coz he care bout it..n he don't want me to repeat the same mistake..:))i love his sweet smell..his sweet lips..his lovely hugs..i miss him all the time..i would like to spend my day n night only with him..<3 he like to phyco me..huhuhuhu..prank me every single minute..:( but that is the coolest thing about him..ehehehe..sometimes i wonder do i will stick with him forever..coz i wish he always be mine..i don't want to be his past..he is my 1st n last guy that i love..i want he to be there for me..with lot of love i want to scream out loud n say that "i love u" to him..i love him n i'm glad he love me too..<3